When You Need Skilled Criminal DefenseHelping Our Clients Put Their Charges Behind Them
Traffic Ticket Lawyer in Ohio
Penalties For Traffic Violations Attorneys In Ohio
Although traffic violations may initially not appear to be very serious, they can have a very heavy impact on your life or even your ability to practice your profession. Some traffic violations in Ohio can result in license suspension or revocation, or many points on your driving record, leading to hidden costs in increased insurance rates, as well as the costs of transportation.
You may have a long period in which you have lost your legal right to operate a vehicle, leaving you dependent on public transportation, family, or friends to get you from place to place. This is where a Ohio traffic violation lawyer can help.
Some of the most common traffic violations that could result in heavy consequences include the following:
- DUI / OVI
- Driving Under Suspension
- Reckless driving
- Running stop signs or traffic lights
- Construction zone speed violations
- Seat belt violations
- Operating a vehicle without insurance
- Driving without a license
Friedman Menashe Nemecek & Long, L.L.C. Attorneys at Law regularly handles cases that other lawyers believe are impossible to win. Our lawyers fully investigate each case to identify the flaws, errors, and inconsistencies, and we never enter the courtroom unprepared.
Over the years, we have come to be recognized for our dedication to providing the highest quality legal representation, and our skillful representation has often led to unexpected and impressive case results. You cannot go wrong by retaining our Ohio traffic ticket attorney if you are dealing with traffic tickets that could lead to license suspension, fines, and other penalties.
Contact us today if you want an attorney on your side that will go the distance. Your ability to drive could rest on the actions we take for you.
How Can A Traffic Lawyer In Ohio Help You?
If you recently got charged with a traffic violation, don't wait. It's critical to consult professional help as soon as possible. Although a traffic violation may not seem too serious at first, it can leave you with heavy consequences that may seriously impact your ability to legally drive. A traffic violation lawyer will help ensure that your rights are protected and that you are equipped with all of the legal knowledge that you will need during this time.
A traffic lawyer will help you in the following ways:
- Fines: Your lawyer will have the skills and the experience that is required to effectively reduce or in some cases eliminate your fines.
- Guidance: Your attorney will give you objective legal advice and will help to ensure that you are aware of all of the options available to you.
- Prevention: Your traffic lawyer will help to ensure that avoid making any costly mistakes that may delay the process or be detrimental to your case.
- Investigation: Is the evidence that is being used against you legitimate or was it inappropriately acquired? Your lawyer will investigate your case and the evidence used against you.
- Witnesses: Your lawyer will have connections to valuable networks of witnesses that can tremendously help you with your case.
Evidence: Your attorney will also be able to collect important evidence to support your case.
Representation: Most importantly, your lawyer will be there to represent you if your case gets taken to trial, and will be able to effectively negotiate with the prosecution for a favorable settlement on your behalf.
Contact our traffic lawyers in Ohio., Ohio today to learn more about what we can do to help you.
Contact Our Ohio Traffic Ticket Attorney
Friedman Menashe Nemecek & Long, L.L.C. Attorneys at Law defend clients throughout Cuyahoga County and the Geauga County. We focus on giving 110% to each client's case and once we take on a case, we go beyond the expected in service and commitment. If you've been charged with a traffic violation in Ohio, fill out our online contact form today to provide us with information about you and your traffic violation. We will get back to you and arrange a complimentary consultation or move into action for you directly.
Often time is of the essence, and if your case is pending, we know what to do. Our Ohio traffic violation lawyers have earned a high level of respect and recognition for their excellent legal work. For example, Ian N. Friedman has been selected for inclusion in the 2010 - 2015 lists of Ohio Super Lawyers®.
- When Can the Police Stop a Vehicle? Traffic Stops & the Fourth Amendment
- Attorney Ian Friedman to Defend Trucking Company Owner in Federal Trafficking Case
Contact us to schedule a free consultation with our traffic violation lawyers in Ohio today.
When it comes to a criminal matter, it’s important to have an attorney with trial experience, as they know the people working within the justice system and how to present compelling cases. Our lawyers are skilled litigators and prepared to represent you in court.